You’ve heard of Burritos, but have you ever tried a SUSHI BURRITO?
The succession of the flagship SUSHI BURRITO store (located at: 100 Tras Street, #01-06, 100 AM Shopping Mall, Singapore 079027), the SUSHI BURRITO EXPRESS has found its presence overlooking the city centre’s skyline and traffic below, perched above the OUE LINK, located at:
62 Collyer Quay, #02-12
OUE LINK (connecting Clifford Centre and OUE Tower. Exit at Raffles MRT, Exit C)
The TORI KATSU BREAD + TEA/COFFEE Breakfast Set for only $6.90
We absolutely love the:
1) HOT CHICK Buritto (only $4.90 for a half roll, $9.30 for a full roll)
– The flavor of the chicken just oozed out with every crunchy bite, with the light and refreshing crisp purple cabbage and fresh green lettuces complementing each bite! Simply delightful!
2) Veggie Green Burrito ($5.30 for a half roll, $10.30 for a full roll), as well as the Wasabi chips & Potato Salad
– This vegetarian burrito certainly gave me a pleasant surprise: it did not taste vegetarian at all, and the crunch from the combined textures of the generous serving of mushrooms, Inari tofu skin, tomatoes, avocado and cucumber slices felt as if I was biting into real meat (this is perfect for new vegetarian and vegan converts too!), peppered with Temp Katsu toppings! Totally healthy and fresh!
3) Smoked Duck fresh salad (only $6.90 for a large tub)
– The iceberg lettuce and fresh-cut Japanese cucumbers brought balance to the savory flavor of the tender smoked duck and its succulent, smooth sauce.
4) Tori Katsu Bread (the Tori Katsu Bread + Tea/Coffee breakfast set is going at only $6.90 a set!).
– We absolutely LOVE the light, fluffy crunch of the deep fried Tori Katsu: the oil used was fresh and heat hot enough to result in this non heavy greasy but LIGHT crispy texture. The white bread is also very light and fluffy, and look: the set comes with 3 big and juicy pieces of Tori Katsu Bread (THICK chicken pieces!) and a hot drink (tea/coffee) – What a Steal!
– They have fresh salmon sashimi salad too (Salads cost only $6.90 to $7.90 for a large tub!)! You should also try the NU Fruit Smoothie to go along with your meal!
– We also LOVE how the burritos were each served in pretty Japanese wooden crates that had the burnt etching of the SUSHI BURRITO EXPRESS logos on them. These mini wooden crates resemble the boxes that hold traditional Japanese sake wines!
– SUSHI BURRITO and SUSHI BURRITO EXPRESS are known for their unique homemade kitchen blend Plum & Goma sauces, which makes up the secret to their great tasting burritos and snacks!
– You will be spoilt for choices from a gamut of innovative creations like crabby crunch, rising sun, rainbow shrimp, flaming dragon, rainbow and veggie dragon.
SUSHI BURRITO EXPRESS is about Healthy food on the go!
– It’s a unique combination of fusion Japanese and Mexican! Where else can you grab a platter of fresh Salmon Sashimi, Sushi Burritos, Salads, Tori Katsu, or even dessert like Tofu-Green Tea cake?
– They even have a calories counting tables beside every food item on the menu (Thumbs up all Office Ladies!)!
Fashionable and Stylish office ladies will certainly LOVE this place: the food display looks all so pretty like a fashion boutique display!
The Shocking Pink branding color from the SUSHI BURRITO EXPRESS logo resembles the pink sweet decorative sauce used in Japanese treats like Sushis and Makis, and the brand color stamps its strong identity in the product packaging, to the interior decor and collateral. The entire interior feels like a contemporary New York – Japanese fusion cafe.
– The smart design of the furniture reveals foldable table tops that fold in to be kept away to make space for diners, or folded out if diners are too shy to look at themselves in the mirror.
Now, the taste of the delectable burritos go beyond what we ever imagined.
These convenient hand-held size burritos really brought waves of electricity jolting through our taste buds and neurons.
Did you manage to catch our lovely Sherry (founder of SUSHI BURRITO EXPRESS) on The Sunday Times, Invest section, Pages 31 and 34 (11 May 2014, Sunday)?
Do read the news article below:
POP over to SUSHI BURRITO EXPRESS today!
Experience the FRESH, LOW-CARB, CONVENIENT & DELICIOUS Mexican-Japanese On The Go Taste!
Sherry Ang (Managing Yakuza, Founder, Sushi Burrito) at: Phone: 9003 3996 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sushi Burrito
Sushi Burrito is a healthy Japanese fast food restaurant that offers a broad selection of freshly rolled burrito sized sushi rolls. One can experience the fusion of Mexican and Japanese crusine characteristics through the strong burst of flavours in every bite. Sushi Burrito Express opened its doors in May 2014, and aims to recreate the sushi eating experience by serving healthy and delicious meals on the go.
#sushiburrito #sushiburritoexpress #ouelink #ouetower#changealley #rafflesmrt #japanesefood #takeawayfood#japanesetakeawayfood #japanesecasualdining #japfood#foodporn #japanesecafe #salad #freshsalad#saladexpress #salmonsashimi #sashimisalad #burritos#burrito #wasabichips #chips #urbanites #urbanliving#urbanlifestyle #potatosalad